"Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way."
— E.L. Doctorow

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday 9: Take Me Back

Saturday 9 

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
No. There are reasons why they're "ex."


2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?

Comfortable pants or shorts, and a tanktop. I have also been known to stay in my PJs for an entire weekend.

3. What's your favorite shirt?

It's a heather-blue knit that buttons down the front.

4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Ah ha ha...no.

5. Do you own a pair of Converse?

I own two, hightops and low, both black.

6. Where are you at right now?
At the desk in my home office.

7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Not anymore. :(

8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
That's a market-driven business decision. The fault really lies with musicians who write songs that don't stand up under repeated play.

9. Do you watch the news?
Only if you count the Daily Show. I get my news from the interwebs.

4 comments:

  1. same here..i don't eat raw cookie dough

    hopping from Saturday 9. Hope to see you at my Saturday 9 entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we get raw cookie dough in England :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah, it's just cookie dough (biscuit dough?) before it gets baked. Chocolate chip is delicious. You're not supposed to because of the raw eggs, but I've never known anyone to get sick from it. I don't anymore because I'm diabetic.

    @gagay, I still would if I still ate sweets, but I'm trying to cut back. I only have cookies a few times a year and I don't bake them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And all these years I thought it was something special that you bought! In that case, Hell yeah, I eat raw cookie dough :)

    ReplyDelete