1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
No. There are reasons why they're "ex."
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
Comfortable pants or shorts, and a tanktop. I have also been known to stay in my PJs for an entire weekend.
3. What's your favorite shirt?
It's a heather-blue knit that buttons down the front.
4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Ah ha ha...no.
5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
I own two, hightops and low, both black.
6. Where are you at right now?
At the desk in my home office.
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Not anymore. :(
8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
That's a market-driven business decision. The fault really lies with musicians who write songs that don't stand up under repeated play.
9. Do you watch the news?
Only if you count the Daily Show. I get my news from the interwebs.